uCamPro: IPCam & Webcam Viewer 1.6 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
A better version of a nanny cam, uCamPro: IPCam; Webcam Viewer is an all around remote video streaming app for the iPhone. It has a long list of supported cameras and ridiculously easy to configure. It does not require any 3rd party server to work too. All you need to do is download it, add your cameras, and use it.
uCamPro: IPCam; Webcam Viewer does more than remote access too. With it, you can take snapshots and email or post them on Facebook or Twitter. It als has optical zooming options, pan tilt controls, camera re-centering, and more.
uCamPro: IPCam; Webcam Viewer allows camera and web cameras to be added to its network.
MJPEG streaming viewer for PTZ Network Cams & USB webcams working with Windows
uCamPro is a video streaming viewer with optical zoom option for network cameras and webcams. Unlike the ordinary IP cam apps, it not only gives the user many more options, but enables to quickly and easily add new cams right after users request through our open architecture software.
Be able to keep an eye on your valued possessions, properties, pets, and even your children to make sure they dont get hurt when no adults are around. uCamPro allows you to monitor anything virtually from anywhere with Wi-Fi coverage or even cellular networks.
The most spectacular cutting edge technique of this application is the open architecture client which enables the software to dynamically update on demand, without requiring modification of the source code & Store update process. What that means is that we can easily & quickly support most of the models if the IP camera meet our functional requirements right after some tests. Our team made the new cameras possible to be added right after tapping a reload button.
Just download and click uCamPro to view what the cameras lens see. You can also control the direction of the camera using your uCamPro and adjust the optical zoom to bring objects of interest into closer view. Zoom function can expand to how many ever times depending on the quality of the camera. Tapping on the home icon will re-center the camera at its original center location. While viewing a camera, you can have the ability to navigate cameras in the list with the variety of portrait and landscape modes.
Take snapshots remotely using your security camera and save the images to local photo gallery on your smartphone, or share via email, facebook and/or twitter.
- All-in-one cam viewer for JPEG/MJPEG network cameras and webcams
- Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
- Optical zooming option if the users camera has the optics lens
- Pan and Tilt controls with overlay buttons
- Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
- Enables setup without username and password for a public camera anywhere in the world
- Take snapshots or share
See details at:
- 4XEM, 7Links, Abus, Airlink101, AirLive, Allnet, Apexis, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Bluecherry, BSTi, Camyio, Cannon, CIPCAM, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Digi-Lan, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, Elro, ES(Eye Sight), Eyespy247, Foscam, GrandTec, Hama, Heden, Hootoo, Instar, Ipux, IQeye, LevelOne, Linksys(Cisco), Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Luxon, Marmitek, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, Sharx, Smart Teck, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, TrendNet, Vilar, Vivotek, Wansview, WinStar, Y-cam, Zavio, Zmodo.
- Trendnet PTZ control requires user account login. It is disabled using admin login.
- Currently supported cameras in this application are not their own manufacturers entire line of models and are only models that are viewable through safari browser.
See details at :
- USB/FireWire/Built-in Webcams supported by Windows 7, Vista, XP OS
- Download free install wizard uWebCam for windows by referring to
- Setup PC client for network connections between uWebcam and uCamPro.
Please tell us the model and manufacturer of the camera in which you are using for your own benefit and for the development of UBNTEK.
If you have any questions or comments, or even recommendations for the new application, please send an email to
No special requirements